New Brunswick — It’s almost upon us: the scariest night of the year! Whether you’re staying home to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters, or going to a bash with all your friends, you’ll need a killer costume.
Instead of buying a pre-made one at Walmart, why not create your own, New Brunswick-specific costume?
Check out The Manatee’s top 10 costumes for 2015, and have a happy Halloween!:
1. Richard Oland’s missing iPhone
2. Unemployed Conservative Members of Parliament
3. Whoopi Goldberg’s tour bus
4. Disintegrating Mactaquac Dam
5. Atcon loan guarantees
6. Government of New Brunswick pension accountants
7. Saint John’s broken escalators
8. Closed rural schools
9. Disappointed Blue Jays fans
10. Fredericton roundabout
Share your thoughts. We reserve the right to remove comments.