New Brunswick — It’s that special moment of the year when the young and young at heart celebrate ghouls, goblins and things that go bump in the night. While many can conceive of nothing more frightening than the U.S. presidential election, New Brunswick revellers have chosen chilling costumes with a distinctly local flavour instead.
With that in mind, The Manatee has once again assembled this year’s top 10 New Brunswick-themed Halloween costumes.
1. Excavator stuck in Hammond River bridge
2. New N.B. Tory leader Blaine Higgs
3. NB Liquor’s secret growlers
4. Free Atlantic Lotto concert tickets
5. Former chief medical officer Dr. Eilish Cleary
6. N.B. cougar sightings
7. Cheap N.B. beer special
8. Auditor General Kim MacPherson
9. Legalized marijuana
10. N.B. Premier Brian Gallant